Parking: To alleviate significant traffic problems experienced during recent festivals, parking is in designated parking areas for a fee of $5. Free shuttle busses run throughout the day between the parking lots and the festival site, with a stop in downtown Mentone. The festival map below shows the shuttle stops.
Paid Parking Areas
Watch for signs as you approach Mentone.
Saturday 8:30am– 6pm—continuous
• Mentone Community Church Life Center 90 Summerville Road, Mentone (Saturday only)
• Mentone Arts & Cultural Center building site (.3 mile past the intersection of AL Hwy. 117 and East River Rd.)
• Mentone Arts & Cultural Center building site (NO parking at Mentone Community Church)
• Brow Park—County Road 89 at N. Cool St.
• County Road 89 at South St.
• County Road 89 at Mentone Springs Hotel driveway
• Sidewalk across from the Mentone Market, west of Douglas St.
Parking at Brow Park will be for vendors and musicians only and parking at County Road 89 and South Street will be only for handicapped and volunteers.