Parking . . . This will mark our third event when festival-goers must park in designated parking lots and take a short shuttle ride (or walk) to the festival site. MAPA certainly appreciates everyone’s effort for safety. Mentone is a tiny town, with limited public parking, and every effort counts when keeping the streets clear of vehicles.
Paid Parking Areas $5/day
Watch for signs as you approach Mentone.
Saturday 8:30am – 6pm — continuous
Sunday 8:30am – 5pm — continuous
• Parking lot across the street from Mentone Market on AL Hwy. 117.
• Mentone Arts & Cultural Center building site on AL Hwy. 117, 1.6 mile east of downtown Mentone
There is limited parking across from the Mentone Market, so if it's full, follow the signs for more shuttle parking 1.4 miles east on AL Hwy 117 .
• MACC parking site
• Mason Drive at Town Hall
• Co. Rd. 89 & N. Cool St.
• Co. Rd. 89 & and South St.
• Co. Rd. 89 across from Log Cabin Village driveway
• Parking lot across from the Mentone Market
Parking at Brow Park will be for vendors and musicians only and parking at County Road 89 and South Street will be only for handicapped and volunteers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or with any questions.